Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 30

Viber, WeChat and Line

The first time I heard these cool apps made me interested to try and install them into my android phone. I got easily hooked to what they are claiming that everything is free. Free to make calls, video calls and send messages (chat). But have you thought something weird or became suspicious at all? You don't need to load just to use these. All you have to do is install them on your phone. I will tell you something what is the catch on this. And that is the wi-fi. You need to have wi-fi near to where you are. If you are at home and you don't have this stuff, then Viber, WeChat or Line is no use at all and becomes an ordinary app installed on your phone for nothing. They only become free if you have wi-fi or go to the nearest mall where they are offering this free connection. But don't expect that your connection with people on the other end is smooth and crisp. There are many people out there who have the same intention as you.

In my own overview understanding (coz I only use them rarely and not exploring all its features), Viber is more on voice calls and chat. WeChat offers voice calls, video calls and free text messages. While for Line, from the word itself, gives people a line to connect with their loved ones. Basically, these apps cater to all people who have smartphones. Product owners compete with one another and get the trust of users to use their service. I know you already noticed the advantages of one to others but it all depends on our choice and preferences. If you want to experience them, you are free to install them on your phone and decide for yourself which suits your taste. Not sure if Apple phones have a capability to use them. I only tried them on my cheap android phone. Enjoy and have fun connecting with people endear to you. :)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.