Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 9

A Thousand Years and The Only Exception

The first time I heard these songs, I thought the person behind it is no other than Taylor Swift. But I was wrong because the one who sung A Thousand Years is Christina Perri while for The Only Exception is the vocalist of Paramore.

I started to conclude immediately because they sounded alike. Hence, I decided to do my research and I found out that Taylor has her own version of The Only Exception song. I will put here all these three songs for you to see and listen.

I'm definitely in love with these songs esp. its lyrics and melody. In the future, when I have my own piano and learn how to play it, I want to play songs mentioned above. It seems playing piano, keyboard or organ would make me look cool and professional.

I just want to share that I always listen to these songs and I never get tired of it. In fact, I downloaded the piano version of them and feel the emotions it brought. It energizes me everyday and feel as if I'm in love.

A Thousand Years is one of the theme songs of Twilight and The Only Exception was introduced to me when one of my co-workers played her playlist. I love them and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)


The Only Exception



I can't find any videos or performances of Taylor Swift for this song. Let me know if you spot one. We will post it here for everyone to see. Thanks!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.