Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 1

January 1, 2020 New Year

Today is the first blank page of 2020. This year will be my 32nd year since I was born. But the official month is December so I still have 11 months before I turn 32.

I have many things to do from my list like buy e-bike for my ate this March, inquire for a house and lot property and a lot more. A girlfriend or my soon to be wife can wait and I don't feel any pressures right now. If it comes then be it. Though, I can't deny that I am searching but I am taking it slow.

This year is also the right time for me to take driving lesson. I know 2 years are enough for us to postpone this and in getting a car. Besides, I have a feeling that acquiring a car will not happen this year but perhaps next year or so. Due to we have lots of expenses on our belt that we need to settle first.

I guess I'll end it now and get back to you for next updates. This is where I put my thoughts and I'm glad that there is a place for me to express myself.

Til my next update.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.