Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, April 5

A Publisher to Self-Publish Your Book

I would like to promote my Publisher which is responsible for printing my 2 books.

If you have any questions with regards to producing and publishing your book, then refer to these 2 images I put on this blog post.

Chaser Ink Book Requirements 1
Chaser Ink Book Requirements 2

For your information, I'm planning to make a blog or website that specifically discusses or teaches you on how to start your self-publishing stuff.

It's not that hard if there is a guide or someone who will hold your hand along the way.

I hope you find this useful.

Feel free to message me for any questions you have after you read this. Thanks.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.