Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, April 6

Benefits of Junk Shops in Our Country

First of all, I do not write this post just to degrade or tell something bad about the sprouting of junk shops, scrap and recycling business here in the Philippines. It's as if you can see them everywhere like a mushroom.

Anyway, the reason why I chose this topic as my blog entry is whenever I see one of them, I can't help myself but to wonder and be thankful for good things they can do, not just to our country but to the mother earth.

Imagine junk shop owners support and indirectly tell us that if we know how to separate/segregate our wastes, then we can earn from it.

These junk shops help us to minimize the gradual destruction and maintain the beauty of our country.

I admire people who check every trashes besides our houses or on the street because of the following:
  1. They know that instead of doing crimes to earn money, they can find treasures in other peoples' trash.
  2. They help not to destroy or dirt our country by segregating non-biodegradable from biodegradable.
  3. Overall, they minimize the country's garbage and help to maintain the beauty of our nature.
That's it. If you are a member of a household, you should separate and choose useful ones from none, and sell them to junk shops. Aside from you earn extra money, you help to maintain the balance of the world.

Thank you for reading.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.