Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, April 8

What Shall I Do?

I hear the ticking of the clock
And I don't know what am I up to
Still thinking what shall I do first
But decided to write my thoughts

I hear the chirping of birds
And the noise of the mouse's wheel
It's now Easter Sunday
But decided not to come and meet Him



Time is running swiftly
And days are passing by
We are now in the fourth month
Of this 2012, we called new year

Aside from the sound of nature
I hear a noise of a guy outside
Disturbing the peace of a dawn
And competing with all of the rosters

There are so many things to do
This day and this week
Today, I shall be a godfather of a child
And this week, will be my brother's anticipating wedding.

.....
...............
......

I feel the breeze of the wind
Landing both on my skin and face
This is what the morning offers
So grab your chance and opportunity.



I made this poem on the spot. It was 5 in the morning and the date is April 08, 2012.
I hope you enjoy reading this. ^_^


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.