Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, April 7

This is My Now by Jordin Sparks

Whenever I hear this song, I remember someone. Someone I used to have a crush on since first year college. I don't know if that feeling is gone. And I don't want to end it with a period coz I don't know what would I feel when I see her again.

Anyway, if you want to listen to this song, here is an embedded YouTube video:



She sang it in the contest and that was the time I fell in love with this song. Given that I had admire her but after seeing her singing this song made me want to take care of her. But there are many factors that do not side me on and I do not want to enumerate them here.

Placing her live performance here is possible but I don't want to reveal who she is. For those of my classmates, I know you know who I am referring to. :)

Enjoy!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello fred. Shhh. Don't mention her name. ahaha! I know you have a clue already. :P

      Delete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.