Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, April 16

Do you think this is true?

"Sunglasses is allowing you to stare at someone without getting caught"

I wish I could wear a black sunglasses (shades) so I can do the above quote but the problem is I am not allowed to. I already wear an eyeglasses...

I am a nearsightedness person who needs an eyeglasses just to continue my everyday living. Without this, I may be considered useless and incompetent living creature.

In today's generation, there are so many ways to avoid wearing eyeglasses and these are wearing contact lenses and undergoing a laser eye treatment that cost you a lot of money. I can do the first one if I want to but a part of me saying not to go for it. Maybe the reason is I already get used to eyeglasses. Besides, wearing this makes me look smarter (I guess!).

Anyway, I understand the reason of others who wear sunglasses esp. if there's a sun. But for those who attempt to wear one while there is no sunshine at all made me think of them weird. Why? Because in the first place, there is no reason for them to protect their eyes from the sun. Maybe, they're just applying the quotation above. That's it! ^_^



Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.