Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, November 27

Outpost Security Suite Free

I wanna share Outpost Security Suite Free but I haven't tested it yet. Right now, I'm downloading it to my pc and will install it. I will tell you what experiences shall I get from using this, I think 2 days are enough just wait. I got to know this from a friend of mine through his post. Right now my anti-virus is AVG but as soon as the downloading is complete, I will uninstall it and install this software. It bundles not just anti-virus but also firewall, spam filter and keep pc free from spyware and malware. It is suite which offers all these features for free. Everything you need is compressed here and will make you to try it.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

3 comments:

  1. I link mo naman ako sa friend.. lol peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I enjoyed using this one. It suits my need and I haven't encountered any problems. But one thing I noticed, it expires after 1 year upon the start of the installation. I don't know if you can regenerate the free registration key. Hope it can. ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.