Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, November 22

Time Management

Haaay... It's so hard to allocate my time to all things needed my full attention esp. the one that has a target date or appointment to deal with. Time management is the key but I feel so stress as if lock inside a cage, serve them and then when done they will release me. I am the one who let this thing happened because of one person. If not for her, I would not accept this responsibility. She's just important to me because I have a crush on her but nothing more than that. I want to form a friendship with her so in return I do what she thinks is right which corresponds to mine. But while in the process of doing the system, I realize that not all things can be taken for granted because in the end you are the one who will suffer. But I have no one to blame for nor to be suffered because it's my decision and I'm willing to give my assistance. I'm always saying that all those things (system, platform, device) are new to me and it's a challenge for me. But what I am worried about is the deadline. I don't know if I can finish it completely before that date. I don't want to think about the compensation yet until that day comes. I just leave everything to God with myself doing the actions.

Update:
I finished the system on time but they didn't pay me well. I guess next time before doing something that exchange my time and effort, I should first set the compensation agreement. I do learn from this mistake...

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.