Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, November 8

Continuation For Google Certification

Today is the continuation of our certification and it spans only 2 days (Monday and Tuesday). According to those who took the certification, we will be given a buggy ad which we must fix and compose an email on how we did it and what the problem is. Actually after I got this news, I'm a little bit nervous even though I had done 4-5 ads/live works. It's an advantage to me esp. I got some experiences at Team-US (Google NAM). But what I'm really worried about is the tandem ad. I haven't familiarized myself in that type of ad although we had a practice build before.. Anyway, lets see what will be the outcome.

I just hope for the best and let God do the rest. I really trust Him as long as I'm believing in my capabilities.
Enjoy reading! ^_^

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.