Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, November 21

New Team, Busy In Developing ECE System..

Weeks ago up to now, I became busy in developing ECE's system. I also became a part of EMEA team in my work.

Lets go first to the ECE's system. I only have 19 days to finish it. I really don't have enough knowledge about the new platform (Google Android Os) and programming with external device (fingerprint scanner). I hope  I can match up and complete this task before due date and I entrust everything to Almighty God and believe in my capabilities.

For the new team, I'm happy of being a part of them. I hope given tasks here are not that hard compared to my last team.

I just thought a while ago that accepting new things and big responsibilities will cut off good times in your life.. You miss enjoying things with yourself (not just with yourself but with the people you love) because you're worrying for things that  needed your full attention. But what I am thinking of as response to this is I guess, my life will be back to normal for sure (and I hope it will) after that date: December 10.

Enjoy every moment of your life guys!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.