Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, April 9

Us Girls - Popster meets Sarah Geronimo

Since I can't find the original video, I decided to paste here a different video.



After I watched this, I almost felt crying. I became popster after I watched Maalaala Mo Kaya (MMK). She was paired up with John Lloyd Cruz (their first team up) and I amazed by her acting skills. I realized that aside from singing, she knows acting too. That's the time and reason why I started to like her. These two videos will inspire you and touch your heart especially to those who look forward to see and meet her in person. Sarah is a role model to the youth. Simplicity as well as humility are the ingredients why people love her as much as they do. I hope you enjoy watching these videos and share your thoughts. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.