Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, September 5

How to Become a Better Front-End Developer?

I just want to share this wonderful article as I can really relate to it. I am a computer programmer by profession and coding is one of my passions.

Anyway, I will just put here the list of things that you can find in that article (click the link to read the full content):

1. The devtools is your friend
2. Don't get too attached to your work
3. Be open to reviews
4. Test, Test, Test
5. Try to understand basic design concepts

I know only developers or programmers can appreciate it. Enjoy! :)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.