Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, February 24

Outsourcing: Being Hired By Other People To Write

Recently, I've thought of hiring other writer to write for me. The problem is where to look at and the people must be good.

Before, I was the one being hired by other people and I experienced being paid by them. It seems that you are working for them and having a real job. The only difference is you are working at home aside from the fact that you have a full control of your time.

Outsourcing is what you call to this practice. You will pay people for the effort they will do for you. Their time is what you are paying for and you have time for other important things that needed your attention. I am still looking for people to write for me as I want to expand my portfolio of articles in Squidoo. If you're interested, feel free to leave your message here. I am happy to respond.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.