Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, February 17

Do You Believe in Earning Money Online?

Here I will share with you an article which discusses 4 Legitimate Ways to Make Money Online. I tried some of them and still do the others.

Actually, these 4 legitimate ways are as follows:

- Affiliate Marketing
I tried it using Squidoo. I already made some sales there. The day I am looking forward to is when will be the time I get sales from my affiliate account like my account in Amazon.

- Content Marketing
As much as possible, I am trying to make my post or entry very useful to my readers. I want my readers to return to my site and share what I wrote. Content with good information is still the king and can attract huge traffic.

- Product Creation
I haven't tried it yet but I want to someday. My sister made products like cellphone bags, cross and the like which made from beads. Even creating my own ebooks and sell it online, I haven't tried those things in my entire life. I will if I think I am confident enough.

- Freelancing
I've been a freelancer before when someone discovered my articles in Squidoo and she liked the way I write. She talked to me and hired me to write articles for her. Another one was my classmate in college. She noticed my frequent posts in Twitter about anything, and begun to negotiate with me. The company she was working for, was needing good articles from freelancer other than Indian writers. The reasons why were most of Indian writers are not good in relaying their message in words, and they usually copy the submitted articles from other sites (it is prohibited by law and coined as plagiarism).

Visit the shared site to learn more. I'm sure you will thank me after reading it.

Have a great weekend!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.