Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, December 8

Things that I Overthink

My Birthday, Christmas and New Year are coming near and they are few days ahead.

I don't know but since I was hired and accepted in my new job (which will start next year), I over-think so many things. I think about getting of passport and how long it will be sent to my house, the possibility of going in Singapore to take training since the new company is based there and things that are too confidential and sensitive to me.

Also, I noticed that these past few days, I tend to get mad and irritated easily. The reasons were too shallow but I don't know why I felt and experienced that.

Tomorrow or rather today (since it's already 1 am here) my dad and I will meet my uncle's friend to get the laptop which my uncle gave to my mom. The location/meet up is a little bit far from our home but since we are the one who has a business with him/her, we suggested place that is near to him/her.

Anyway, I realized that having job is the best way to save faster despite my strong inclination towards earning money at home. As of now, I am still earning money online and I will never leave it the time I get busy at work.

I hope you like this entry.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.