Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, December 29

I Should Be Active Again In My Online Businesses

I realized that I can only earn big money if I have a stable job and nothing else. But the fact that I discussed the idea of making money online and I truly earn from it is another thing to rejoice about. Meaning I have another source of income aside from day to day job. I already told you about my story that I left my day to day job this September, 2012, to concentrate in my online businesses. But I realized that they can only be a supplemental or additional income so I am planning to return to corporate world next year, 2013 (which is 3 days more).

I decided to be active again in my online businesses as I do not want to stop from receiving money online despite that it is small as of now. I only earn from writing articles, columns or lenses and through clicking ads at legitimate sites. Those are the only ways on how I make money online. I don't know if I can be better in affiliate marketing but the fact that I got commissions from other site which offers affiliate marketing is good. I think I just need to continue what I'm already doing and keep improving along the way.

I am in search for jobs as I want to earn quickly and supplement my investment funds. I also have some other things that I need to address and pay my attention to. Those things require money in the first place, that's why I'm dying for getting job. I'm not saying that I don't have money left because I already prepared for this before I left my previous job. All I care is the time that keeps on running that I need to use for my advantage and benefit. I hope you enjoy reading my post.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.