Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Friday, December 28

The Loveteam I love Ever Since: Naruto and Hinata

This post makes sense to those anime fans and lovers. Anyway, this content refers to Naruto.

I don't care what would Naruto-Sakura fans think about it but it seems Kishimoto is starting to partner Hinata to Naruto. The proof is seen on the latest Naruto manga series as of December 28, 2012.

The reason why I love Hinata than Sakura is the former is so cute and shy than the latter. And those qualities are what I find attractive to girls. I want to find a girl having qualities like that and be my partner for the rest of my life. I know I am too choosy for a girl whom I should like but if you get struck by Cupid's arrow, all your comprehensions, standards and concerns will go away as if nothing happened and no contract with yourself had been taken place.

Anyway, Naruto is deeply in love and has an ever admiration to Sakura since childhood but Sakura has another guy that she desires to be with and that is Sasuke. Sasuke and Naruto are friends but the former became a villain and left Konoha (I will not expand this because it deserves another topic). Naruto is always busted by Sakura and he knows in his heart that Sakura really loves Sasuke. But as they say, his fondness to Sakura is becoming lighter and his attention is now on Hinata.

At last, the manga artist hears our prayer. I want Naruhina end up with one another and see what's their future ahead. As of now, I never get tired in waiting for new release of this manga series every week and I can say that I'm really into it. For those Naruto-Hinata fans, let's celebrate!

I hope you get entertained while reading this.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.