Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, December 24

When Will I See Her?

Everyone in this world has their so-called partner. Some already found him/her. But others prefer to be single for some other reasons.

Anyway, I am 24 and still I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know but if I want to, I can find a partner. According to those who are in love and in a relationship, we can make it as inspiration. But, I'm sure others will disagree because we are different individuals. We have our own opinions and preferences.

Maybe, I am too choosy and have a high-standards in choosing a girl. I want to marry a Chinese, Korean or Taiwanese. I know you are thinking why Filipina is not in the list and the answer is too personal to reveal. Anyway, the only Filipina I like, aside from my mother, sisters, aunts, is Sarah Geronimo. You haven't asked I'm a fan.

What about you? Have you asked yourself (for those who are still single) when will you see your the one? Are you looking or waiting? If you look, then I'm sure by now you already have him or her. If not (or prefer waiting), then obviously you're still alone in life (just kidding! What I meant about that is you are still single). It depends on our choice about this thing. So I am not telling that one is right and the other is wrong. There is no right or wrong answer. The important is you learn from your experience and practice it with all your heart.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog post despite that it's more on my personal side.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.