Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, December 16

Being in Cosplay Event With My Sister

Have you already been in a cosplay event before? I know some of you do not know what cosplay is. Cosplay is the gathering of all people who enjoy anime and they imitate them by wearing costumes. They are there to display their looks and they are proud of representing it.

Weeks ago, my sister wanted me to take her and see a cosplay event. I told her, I would contact a friend of mine who is an expert on it. He gave me date and where it would take place.

This past Saturday, we were there and we enjoyed sightseeing. It was a first time for both of us to be in an event like this so we became shy in asking other cosplayers to take pictures with them. We took a few but we missed my sister's favorite cartoon character, Naruto. Anyway, we entered toy fair after we paid 60 pesos each. There were so many toys being sold and my sister ended up with 2 items. Bleach, a main character and 5 key chains from Final Fantasy VII. I knew my sister was very happy and we really enjoyed the experience. I treat her to Starbucks and bought 2 Frapuccino (Chocolate cream chip - Venti). She said it was her first time in tasting it so she thanked me for it. But I forgot that we hadn't take a lunch but she was OK'd with it inspite of it. The time we spent was too short because we arrived there at 3:30 pm.

Anyway, I'm happy because I fulfilled my promise to her despite I don't have a work yet. Next thing is to treat my family into a movie date this coming March 30, 2013. I hope by that time, I have a work. Thanks for reading!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.