Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, November 27

My Goal in ExpertsColumn Before 2012 Ends

Everyone is taking advantage of the 2x Earnings which ExpertsColumn offered. My goal before this year, 2012, ends is to write more columns that will reach into 100. As of now, I have 51 under my belt.

ExpertsColumn is very generous which other writing sites lack of. They pay your share or earnings when you manually request for it. There are specified days EC will pay it your earned money. They are honest to their words because I already received a total of 10 dollars from them.

Anyway, every writer should have a goal if they really want to see result. Goal that will motivate them to strive and continue. If you have a goal but you haven't put it into action, then that goal will go for nothing. We should start it now and don't procrastinate. Time is running and if you do not do the things which you regret in the end, you can't get it back and return the wasted time. Today is the right time to act and show what your dream is. Everyone has a purpose in this world and you are the only one who can tell what it is. Just do what you love and you will reap the happiness for sure.

Write and write until your writing skill gets improved. It's true that if you do not practice your talent, it will get blunt. And we should love the site where we write and earn money. And for me and co-writers there, that is ExpertsColumn. I hope you enjoy!

(ExpertsColumn changed their rules and regulations. I'm not writing there anymore and I don't know if they returned the paying its members system)

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.