Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 2

Why Other People Think Those Online Earners Are Just Playing Around Whenever They're Online?

I experienced it although they did not say to me directly or personally but the feeling was there. Whenever I go online and do my online businesses, it seems they indirectly tells me that I'm just playing around. I know you already knew my story about trying what the life of online would be and it's almost four months since I left my previous job.

It's hard for them to understand that what I do online can be also considered as job but they already get used to the idea of nine to five hours work. Meaning, that kind of work is what work for them. They do not believe in making money online even though I already showed them some proofs. I can't do anything about it since that's what we geared up for when we were little kids.

Anyway, earning money online is a little bit hard as you are the one who will do the work, look for it and negotiate with clients. You have all your time and you can do everything with it. According to all successful online marketers, it depends on how much time and effort you put in, the money you will earn. But of course, you need to familiarize and make yourself equipped will all the necessary knowledge and skills in order to earn a substantial amount of money. Learn to nourish your mind and enhance your skills because those are your assets and capital in life. Don't ever think and assume that online earners are just fooling around whenever they get online because you never know what they desire in the first place. Some of them don't want to have a boss to report to. Others want to be financial independent. Whatever the reasons are, still the idea of earning money at home is good. As for me, that is another topic to write.

I hope you get my point after reading this.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.