Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, November 12

PublishUs and ExpertsPages: Can They Compete With ExpertsColumn?

I don't have a writing experience in these two writing platforms but what do you think? Are they worth our time to register and start writing there? Though they are another competitors of ExpertsColumn but I have just read that we should not put all our eggs into one basket but to spread them out.

Anyway, I am only active in three sites which I consider my favorites. These are Squidoo, Sirgo and ExpertsColumn. It's too hard to maintain and manage more than that. Besides, writing takes much of my time.

But as I continue my writing journey (though I am going back to the corporate world next year, I will never stop in writing because I consider it as my hobby), I encounter other article writing sites and it seems that they look promising to me. I don't know but I wanna get the opinions of other fellow writers before I dive in.

I don't wanna waste my precious time and in the end they go for nothing. I am happy that ExpertsColumn does not have a ranking system wherein when a column falls under a certain number, it will get locked or unpublished (that's how Squidoo works. Sirgo does not have a ranking too like EC).

Anyway, for those who have an account in PublishUs and ExpertsPages, I encourage you to give me some reviews about them. I wanna know if they are honest and pay as well just like ExpertsColumn. I don't know if EP intends to imitate EC and copy its first word. All I know is EC is the best writing platform!

Note: I wanna repeat the last sentence I wrote here. ExpertsColumn is used to be the best writing platform but not anymore. They stopped paying their members because they were really affected by Google Updates.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.