Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, November 15

My Electric Fan Got Wrecked

I don't know if it is 3 or 4 days ago since my electric fan in my room got wrecked. Actually, it's not wrecked but malfunctioned.

Anyway, the night before it got malfunctioned was this. I was done using our desktop computer at 1 am and when I was about to sleep and I turned on my electric fan, I couldn't fall asleep. I was in the shallow of my sleep when I heard a little noise (at about 2 am). I was wide awake and went outside to see what it was. But I found nothing and returned in my room. I tried to inspect my electric fan and I found out that its outer part/surface (where motor fan is located) was hot and I smelled burnt electrical scent. I decided to turn it off and pulled the plug out of the socket.

From that day until now, I sleep without electric fan and I am lucky because there are no mosquitoes lurking inside. Besides, it's not that hot as Christmas is coming near. But whenever I wake up, my forehead is wet from sweat but I'm getting use to it.

I hope you like this entry.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.