Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, November 5

My Passion In Writing And Programming

Before, I only care in enhancing my programming skill. I admired one of my seniors in college because he is versatile and can learn different programming languages easily. But my passion was temporarily sent out of the scene after I got introduced to earning money online. And that is writing.

After of more than 1 year at my previous work, I did writing online as my sideline. Meaning, I had a full-time job at the same time earned money online. I realized that I could earn more if I put more time into it. By late of 2012, I decided to resign from my work so I could focus on it. 2 months passed by and now, I realized that it is not enough to earn money online. Maybe, it's not yet time or perhaps I haven't learned the secrets behind it despite I earned money but just a little.

We can say that if you have things that you really have a desire and are passionate about, we can't forget and take it away from ourselves easily. It will no doubt, return as if your life is not complete without doing it. And that is what happened to me. I thought that I totally forgot and dismissed programming but after couple of months, my interest on it have regained and returned.

Anyway, since writing became a part of me and I enjoy doing it, I think I should not set it aside just like what I did to programming. Why? Because I know someday, I will surely look for it. My strategy will be this way: I will be polishing my programming skills by means of going at work at the same time, enhancing my writing skill on weekends. I think if I do that, I have nothing to regret about.

Earn while doing what you love because if that's what you care for, I'm sure you won't ever think of it as a work. I hope you enjoy this blog post.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.