Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, November 4

Another Motivation After Getting Sales From Squidoo

After 1 year and 5 months, I got sales from Squidoo.

It's true that you will get result at the most unexpected time and that's what happened to me.

A friend of mine visited me to get his loading business. While we were in the middle of conversation, I showed him my Squidoo account and the next thing was I shocked upon seeing the activity report. Someone bought four different items through my Squidoo lens. I was happy and started to run my engine again.

That friend of mine is an expert in creating product lenses and I envy him (of course in a good way). He created one and then continuously getting sales for sold Amazon products.

I'm sure if he's not busy at work and keeps applying to other lenses what he did to that one lens, he will get passive income.

Anyway, I learned that no matter what you do, just keep working on it. Don't just give up.

In my case, I think I am doing it right. I have 73 featured lenses and 5 work in progress on my belt. I guess I just have to continue what I already started.

Wish me luck and thanks to the person who bought from my lens. The lens I am talking about is Stress Balls for your Stressed Hands.

^___^

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.