Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, December 11

Way To Browse Internet Even If Your IT People Block Your Access

I just want to share this link to you, remainhidden. I know you will ask me what's special about this site anyway? Why am I sharing this to you? Then, this site will offer you to access site that your internet provider/IT people block you because of some reasons like security and safety.

Anyway, I will show how to use this site right now.

1. First click the provided link above.
2. Then, type the blocked url site on the textbox with a "Go" text next to it.
3. After you type the url site, click on the "Go" text/button.
4. Then, you're on your way to go.

Happy browsing! =)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, sometimes it is advisable to use proxy sites specially when you are at the office. LOL.

    By the way, happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.