Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, December 26

Solutions For Dental Problems

I just want to share these solutions if you have problems with your teeth just like me. Such as teeth / dental fillings for stopping the decaying of your teeth, or if you have a missing tooth/teeth you must be interested in fixed bridge (commonly known as 'jacket'), removable appliance (known as 'dentures') and dental implant (which doesn't need to explain because the words say so).

Anyway, I hope these links will help you out as I'm planning to visit my dental doctor this week. Smile and the world will smile back at you.

For Dental Fillings:
  1. Fillings: the Basics
  2. What is a Filling?
  3. Dental Fillings
Solution For Missing Tooth/Teeth:

Update: I visited my dentist last Tuesday, and I underwent 3 fillings and cleaning. Next year, I have another appointment with him regarding some fillings to do. =)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. I have been to the dentist last year... And I am planning to visit one this January... Prophylaxis, fasta, and extractions.. awww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @uirufurede I think I should visit mine every 6months. Anyway, I have no idea what these things you said... "Prophylaxis, fasta, and extractions.."

    Maybe I should search their definitions as well. Take care my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.