Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, October 26

Rumor: The Deadliest Illness of Our World

I was not glad by the news
I heard from a friend
That you were already taken
So I lose hope for your love

Days passed by swiftly
Without even noticing it
But somehow I discovered
That everything was a lie

I made believe easily
Without confirming it personally
I did not have a courage to ask
Just let that thing as it was

Rumor spreads quickly
Whether it is good or never
All I can say is I'm sorry
I should keep this forever...

This poem is subject to be changed (anytime) by the writer...

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

  1. inspired??nice..
    hus the lucky one??
    may i know..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.