Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, August 21

What Time Is It?

When I was a kid
I longed to grow up
So that I can do the things I wanna do
And I can be the person I wanna be

But now that I am mature
Have a mind on my own
It seems that I want to go back in the past
Regretting the things I didn't do

Days pass by so swiftly
Until one day you will see
You will say that "parang kailan lang"
And state "parang kahapon lang"

I don't know how many days are left for me
Cause time is always running
You can't stop it from going
All you can do is just ride in

I do what God intends me to
Waiting for my death day
But before that unavoidable thing happens
I will cherish this once in a lifetime: life...

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.