Share ko lang sa inyo kung magkano ang total cash dividends na natanggap ko sa Philippine Stock Market.
Sana ay maging inspirasyon din ito sa inyo at magsimulang mag-invest sa Stock Market lalong lalo na sa REITS.
Enjoy investing!
Welcome to my blog, a space where I share everything that interests me— from poetry and software reviews to my personal beliefs and opinions, and various fascinating topics. Most of the content you'll find here is a reflection of who I am, but I'll strive to keep it as diverse as possible. While I aim to use English as the main language, I may occasionally switch to Tagalog, my comfort zone. Start exploring and enjoy the read. Welcome to my world!
Bukod sa job, work o trabaho ay naghahanap pa ko ng extrang pagkakakitaan. Hindi natin masasabi na stable ang ating trabaho sapagkat worldwi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog post! I’d love to hear your thoughts, feedback, or any suggestions you might have—feel free to share them in the comments. Looking forward to hearing from you!