Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, November 13

I Bought These 4 Kindle Books in Amazon - Songwriting

Hi guys!

I just want to share kindle books that I bought before I go to sleep tonight. I'm fond of writing lyrics when I was in high-school and in college.

But since we all know that once a hobby, it will always be a hobby. The passion is still there and your interests start to show up.

Anyway, if you find these titles interesting, then go ahead and buy the digital format. 2.99 US dollars is cheap compare to a cup of coffee you get from your favorite coffee shop.

Enjoy! =)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.