Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, February 12

Sarah Geronimo & Gerald Anderson @ Araneta last Feb. 12, 2011

I just wanna share this first encounter and kilig moments of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson @ Araneta Colliseum last February 12, 2011. Sarah called Gerald "Gege" and Gerald called Sarah "Sasa" in return. Everybody was excited for their team up especially their untitled movie. They screamed out due to the kiligness they felt and others thought that this tandem is one of a kind that will get the attention of everyone. Lets pray that their movie will become successful.

Anyways, here's the video I promised I would show you:



Updated:
The title of the movie is "Catch Me.. I'm In Love".

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.