Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, October 17

Why Do We Need To Take Vitamins?

For almost a month, I'm taking my brother's Wellbeing vitamins (Wellbeing Superdrug A-Z Multivitamins + Minerals For everyday Wellbeing) at night or If I forgot, my sister's Lemon Cee (a vitamin C) in the morning. I know some of you think of me I'm super conscious to my health and that's not new to me but same old story to discuss. I know you would say that in old days, people were not taking vitamins at all and still they were healthy so why should we bother taking vitamins? My answer is simple, at those times our air and surroundings were clean and free from toxic unlike today. So it's natural for us to take vitamins in this progressive but polluted century...

So, what's your vitamins?

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.