Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 5

Certified Builder!

Yahoo!
I passed the google certification that I thought at first was difficult. Thanks to the people who helped me to finish my build.. They just not actually helped me in coding or doing my assigned exam but in other ways. Such as lending the decompiled flas so I could apply font shifts to my ad and letting my co-worker Benny whom happened to have the same campaign/ad as mine to find and qa each others' work.. If we found bugs, we informed one another so we could work on it.. Another thanks to chief kit and mp for giving us tips and suggestions. Lastly, I want to remind that helping our friends is not bad as long as you know what limitations and boundaries you have.

Keep blogging and share the good news! ^^,


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo and Google are rivals.. :P anyway, congratulations! You're now a Google Certified Builder.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.