Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, March 10

Cleared Unclear Things..

Awts! Hindi ako natanggap dun sa kumpanyang tinawagan ako isang Linggo ng nakakalipas.. Nakakalungkot sa una pero sadyang ganun lang talaga.. I know this kind of situation will make me a better and stronger man in the future kaya nothing to regret it about.. Atleast I experienced being interviewed in a real job. I think I just failed today but failure is part of life that we can never escape.. If failure sometimes hits us, I know somewhere down the road success awaits.. And what I must do is to look for it.. Happy blogging! ^^,

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Failure should not prevent us from going on. I love your positive attitude. Something better will be brought to your life, just pray and wait for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lanie Rocks, thanks to your comment. ^^,

    Hindi kita kilala pero masaya ako kasi may nagbabasa palang katulad mo.. Paano mo pala nahanap blog ko?

    God bless! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.