Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, May 29

Kingdom Hearts: Games, Posters, Figures and More!

If you are into this, then this is the page for you.

I'm not really an avid fan of Kingdom Hearts but the characters are cute and quite interesting.

The first time I got to know this was when my sister played it in PlayStation One console. I got intrigued esp. when I saw Daffy Duck and Goofy together and they are one of the lead characters. All Disney Characters are there and my favorite female character from Final Fantasy VII: Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough, is there too.

Anyway, the game is awesome for being a role-playing game (RPG) theme. I am certain that this game is not only liked by youngsters but also adults who are fanatic of Disney cartoons.

I don't know but this game is one of a kind esp. if you see Disney characters interact with one another. You really know them from your childhood and recall their cuteness and craziness. You admire the developer team who is behind of this lovable game.

Happy reading and playing!


Kingdom Hearts Games

I actually haven't got a chance to play Kingdom Hearts Games, be it on PlayStation (1, 2, 3 & 4), PSP, PS Vita or 3DS. But I've seen my sister playing and enjoying it and you will hook for sure. It excites her every time the game offers new side quests.

If you want to have a peek, then check it out.

* Amazon CD Games






What Does It Look When We Play Them On The Said Consoles

YouTube Videos












Kingdom Hearts Posters

If you have enough space in your room at home, then it's great to consider getting Kingdom Hearts Posters.

You have the freedom to pin up posters on your wall or hung it up instead without being scolded by your parents if the wall gets scratches or its paint gets removed.

Anyway, displaying it inside your room will make you feel proud esp. when you wake up each morning and see it. The feeling is unexplainable for sure.

Here are some of the great Kingdom Hearts posters from Amazon:




Kingdom Hearts Action Figures

If you love collecting all characters of Kingdom Hearts, then you should see these after reading this description.

Action Figure Collectors will become addicted to collect them all. They want to display them inside a glass cabinet for others to see them. They can build a mini-museum where they can showcase their collection to the people. It can be a good source of income as there is an entrance fee. I know someone who already did this and I actually get inspired by his belief and determination: Yexel's Toy Museum.

* Amazon Action Figures






I hope you enjoy checking this blog post. Please let me know what you think by leaving your comment below.

You can also share it on your Facebook and Twitter so other people who love Kingdom Hearts will see it. Have fun!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.