Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, September 5

Things I Learned from John Calub

I Learned All of These From John Calub

I just want to share with you what I learned from John Calub. If you want to enrich your mind and acquire wealth, then all you have to do is attend seminars about personal development and self-help stuff.

I hope you'll like it.

2 Types of Income

1. Active Income (get by working) --> income of the poor

2. Passive Income (income without working) --> income of the rich

MSPI (Multiple Sources of Passive Income)


4 Asset Classes

1. Real Estate Rental Income
2. Own Business
3. Paper Assets (Savings, Time Deposits, T-bills, bonds, mutual funds, stocks, forex)
4. Commodities (gold, silver, and oil)


Rules of Investing:

"Never invest money you can't afford to lose"


That's it! I hope you learned something. Thank you and have a great day ahead. :)

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.