Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, September 24

Pokemon Cool Stuff in the Philippines

First of all, I would like to say to you that I am not affiliated with sellers you will meet and get to talk in Metrodeal after you click on any images below which contain its designated link.

Before anything else, I would like to let you know that I am a Pokemon fan and I love playing Pokemon Go in my Oppo smartphone. Since, I'm a subscriber of Metrodeal site and everyday I receive emails from them (they send me list of awesome stuff in my email), I am happy to share these stuff with you.


Check these cool items out and order what your heart desires. Enjoy!

PokeBall Cup

Pokemon Bag

Ash Cap - Pokemon


Pikachu Cap

PokeBall Powerbank

Catch Pokemon Easily!

Pokemon Rice Flavors

Collect and Catch Them ALL!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cool items. My brother loves collecting caps so I'm sure he'd love these. I'd go for the cup. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.