Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, October 31

Things that My Body Desires

Each one of us have their own desires and wants. Those things are what complete us and our body desires. It's not necessity at all but to others they consider it as their needs. People have their own preferences and priorities in life but what you will find here is general.

The things that my body desires are the following:

- Perfume
- Body Lotion
- Alcohol
- Mouth Wash
- Floss

What I mean by this is you can live without them. They are just for personal luxuries, happiness and satisfaction.

Other people consider them as necessities so I don't question that. But for me, even without these things I can still continue living.

This is what I realize not just for these things but also with others. People treasure what they think is important and valuable while others treat it as trash and unimportant.

Body is just a physical aspect and we have a responsibility to take care of it as He just lent it to us. Still, what is important is to harness our skill and knowledge to cope up with everyday challenges. Don't forget to improve our spiritual life as well. God is good for letting us use this body.

I hope you like this blog post.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.