Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, January 1

Now It's Year 2011!

I always read and heard this from the people around...
"Hello 2011, Goodbye 2010!"


But I just realized a while ago that this is not right, isn't it? Because it's nice to hear...
"Hello 2011, Thank you 2010!"


Why? Because you gained something from it, learned new things from it, and experienced such good things which when measured are far greater than bad. So the memories of it must stay alive, not to forget; must be cherished, not to regret; and most of all must treasure, not to throw away.
Since it's the start of 2011,
"Happy New Year guys!"

Now I can't wait for Chinese New Year.
Keep reading and enjoy staying! =)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.