Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, January 22

What's In Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus?

I have watched it recently and nothing's changed, I'm still a fan of Final Fantasy VII series.. I got hook up with Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus. But as I watch this so called movie, I cannot understand the whole story because it's only a clip from a game which they compiled and made into one. Maybe I can only understand the twist of the game if I play it but don't have time to do it (though my sister has this game in her psp). ^^,

Here's a trailer of Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus (ignore the language because I don't understand it too - :D):




Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Good news: I wrote the above entry last October 17, 2010 (which wasn't able to publish) and I tell you that as of now I have my own psp which I bought three weeks ago. Hope I play it someday. ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.