Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, June 22

What We're Meant to Do in Life?

I just want to share this content I got from Sir Fitz Villafuerte.

I'm not sure where exactly I got this: whether it came from his website or through attending one of his seminars.

Anyway, feel free to read and I hope you enjoy it along the way.

How to find what you're meant to do in life?
  1. Try as many things as you can.
  2. When you discover a passion, pursue it.
  3. Learn to be great at what you do.
  4. Serve others through your skills.
  5. Manage the income that will surely flow.
  6. Repeat as many times as you want.

I think I do not need to explain them one by one as they are self-explanatory.

However, if you want to know the man behind this post, visit his website by clicking on this link.

Let's join hands and serve more people through our talents and skills.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.