Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, October 5

HSBC Credit Card's Mall Partner

I'm not sure yet if HSBC bank has a partnership or relationship with Robinsons mall specifically the Robinsons Appliances. Why I am saying this because I saw in my HSBC billing statement that they offer a monthly installment of some appliances, gadgets in the said store.

If SM has BDO and Ayala has BPI, then I assume that Robinsons has HSBC. I'm not claiming about the latter, but it's only my assumption. Please correct me if I'm wrong so I would learn from my mistake. Remember to be responsible in using your credit card whenever you do shopping. Don't just swipe it for your wants. Use it for emergency purposes. Or if you use it for your wants, make sure you pay the full amount to avoid paying for the interest rate in the next month. It's just a tip so be wise and practical my friend.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.