Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, June 17

Paano Pa Nga Ba Ako Kikita Ng Pera?

I have a full-time job and despite the COVID-19, the company I work for allows the work from home setup. But how am I going to earn more?

I guess I should start promoting my eBooks or getting more side hustles that are related to computer programming. I am also thinking the passive income vehicles I have like buying more shares in the Stock market. I can buy big companies and accumulate more shares since the stock prices are more affordable and much cheaper.

Anyway, money is just a medium we use for buying and getting things we need and want. Without it, I don't know how we are going to live and how long we will last. But I am not saying that this is the most important thing in the world. The way you live in this world right at this moment and how you relate and give significance to others are what matters. God is with us if we do good deeds to our brothers and sisters. I'm sure you will be surprised and shocking about how time really flies quickly without even realizing it.

Time to move on and do what you want without stepping on others. Your age is just a number so don't make a big deal at all. Don't let others (according to them) pressure you on things that you should do and must have. Your priorities are not theirs and theirs are not yours. Just mind your own business because in the end, what matters is your own happiness.

That's it.

Posted way back Pandemic times (2020-2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.