Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, August 9

Helping People Become Wealthy

The reason why I continuously post here and in my official blog is to help people realized their habits of spending.

Usually, people at my age (20's to 30's) are focusing in accumulating stuff and ignore the very important thing: saving. The minute they get their salary, they have lots of things in mind to buy. Sometimes, they already spent the money that they haven't touched/received yet. This is a very sad fact.

I am not denying that I was and I am currently facing a credit card debt. I'm in the process of paying them gradually until I am zero debt-free. Some people suggested me to break or cut it off to prevent me from using and increasing my current debts. But they don't know my reason for having it. I used the money I loaned to refinance my other businesses that earn bigger interest. But lately, I became careless and reckless in swiping my card. The result, I acquire a huge and large debt.

But now, I decided to pay all those credit card companies before I concentrate investing my money in different investment vehicles (mutual funds, stocks and the like) that's why I joined in Truly Rich Club to guide and mentor me. Besides, surrounding yourself with other great minds will actually influence you to think positive and be like them. They will support you along the way and perhaps, you might be doing businesses with them (in a form of a partnership).

That's it! I hope you find this blog post interesting even though I'm not active in this personal blog of mine.

Happy blogging and reading as well, my dear friend.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.