Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, October 18

Coffee Vendo Machine Which Did Not Materialize

I just want to share some photos of coffee cups which I planned to invest money before but did not materialize because of some reasons. Here are the photos:

Barista Choi Cup
Barista Choi Empty Cup

Cafelo Cup
Cafelo Empty Cup
The first picture is a product from Barista Choi. Their coffee including other flavors taste good. But when I was about to release my hard earned money, I read from other reviews that their machine is not good. There are some instances that you need to exert some force when dropping a 5 peso coin in order for the machine to give you your coffee because if you just drop it like a normal thing you do in a coin operated machine, your 5 peso will go for nothing. Another thing is any coins will do so dropping one into the machine (even tokens from game entertainment will do) will release some coffee in cup. I don't know if this is true but the fact that there are so many bad reviews about the product made me to contact the company. One of their staffs told me that there were some instances that those things happened but they already fixed it. But I wasn't convinced at that time because I experienced it on the spot in one of their machines. The owner (who is a business minded man) told me that when inserting a coin, I should need to exert a force in order for the machine to recognize it.

Anyway, enough of that experience. Let me tell you about the second picture which is another coffee from different coffee vending machine manufacturer. The taste of their coffee is much better than Barista Choi but I did not do any research if their vending machine is good or the same as the former. My desire to build a business under this faded gradually. Reasons are the following: I don't have a location where I could put up this vending machine. As they say, when you are putting up a business, you should consider the 5 P's (Product, PLACE, Profit, People and Promotion) and my initial plan was to test it first if the product is good by setting it up outside our house-store for one month before inquiring or looking for a best location.

Barista vs. Cafelo Cups
Barista vs. Cafelo
But who knows, this business idea or desire I have might push through someday. This might get materialized and no one can tell when. Anyway, I will now end this blog post as I think you are starting getting uninterested. Feel free if you have the same experience like this or if you already dived into a similar business. I will be happy to listen and know your opinion.

Thank you.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.