Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, December 11

My Last Poem For You

Keeper of the secrets I call myself
Rowing on the sea to look for my girl
Inside my mind her picture is very clear
Since then, where is the girl of my dreams

Talking to myself just like a crazy man
Insisting I should keep pursuing my woman
Never will I give up my life over an illusion
Everyday of my life I do negotiation

Clear the confusion and begin my searching
Heaven will show me the gift I am waiting
In between us, God will place a string
Nod our head and follow our feelings

but reality is..

Getting this to happen is just a wishful thinking..

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.