Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, October 27

My Experience in Using Western Union Money Tracker

Whenever my friend ask me for load, I go ahead and load her roaming mobile number. Her way of payment is through Western Union. I don't know the mechanics but she sent the money online. I think she has an online account and there she does all her transactions. She just mentioned to me that there are charges being incurred.

The way I get and receive the sent money is through visiting Western Union (any branch). I just fill out a receiving form and then fall in line. It depends on how long it would take me to get the money by the number of people and how fast the cashier does his/her job. Of course before I do that, I always check if the money was really sent using the Western Union Money Tracker (MTCN). It really helps not just me but all people can benefit from it.

What about you? Have you had a real experience of using this? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.